December 26, 2016

Just a few days left

I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas. We enjoyed having five of our grandchildren (including spouses) plus our son with us - a lovely family time.

Now there are just a few days left of 2016. That means you have a very short time to download all the blocks from the free Block of the Month design, You Are Blessed. The patterns will be removed when I get up on the 1st January. (I'm an early riser and we're talking Australian time, so don't miss out!)

Of course, I have another free Block of the Month quilt for you for 2017. It is coming together beautifully and I am nearly ready to start quilting it. Look out for the first pattern mid January.

Meanwhile, if you like cute stitcheries, The Mouse House, is now available in my pattern store.


One of my clever grandsons drew up the design for me.



Mr & Mrs Mouse are all set up in their sweet toadstool house.


Happy stitching!
Val


5 comments:

Createology said...

Merry Christmas Blessings and this is the sweetest design. I shall need to review your pattern store before January 1st 2017. Jingle Bell Joys...

Anonymous said...

The Drawings and Stitchery are too cute! Thank you for sharing.
Carol O

Anonymous said...

So cute! Is this the grandson who usually designs for you, or do you have more than one incredibly talented artist among your grandchildren? That is an adorable stitchery! I look forward to seeing what's up for 2017. Thank you for your wonderfully positive outlook.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your mushroom house is adorable. I like that the bottom is rounded out instead of straight-ish.

Linda J. said...


" Happy New Year " to you and hubby! The Welcome Home collection is delicious! Who is the designer - Moda?

Blessings,
Linda Janovitz